Reinvent Yourself and Thrive!
A 2-Day Short Course
This course provides an upbeat and supportive environment where you will learn how to unlock your true potential and perform at new levels of personal and professional excellence. You’ll discover your true life mission and how to harness your inner resource towards achieving it.
You’ll explore inner terrain that we normally don’t travel and learn to:
- Create a customized leadership identity and integrate that “prototype of excellence” into your nervous system.
- Discard limiting paradigms as you incorporate more empowering beliefs and behavior into your daily actions.
- Apply emotional intelligence strategies to step into “flow states” and use your emotions as tools for motivation and action.
- Sharpen your definition of “Brand You” and identify strategies to navigate a rapidly changing environment.
- Map out a specific strategy to continue your quest for excellence.
Be prepared for deep reflection, self-discovery, surprises, and actionable insights in this experiential course that blends concepts from psychology, management, neurolinguistics, and personal transformation into a memorable learning experience that will make a difference in your work and life.
Coordinator and Lecturer
Terry Schmidt, President, Management Pro, Seattle, Washington. Mr. Schmidt has earned an international reputation as a management consultant, strategic thinker, and peak performance coach, with 30 years of experience assisting corporations, governments, and research institutions in 34 countries worldwide. He served on the Association for Strategic Planning task which developed a certification program for strategic planners. His clients include eBay, Symantec, DirecTV, Blizzard Entertainment, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Sony Electronics, Walt Disney Imagineering, Los Angeles County Assessor, Lawrence Livermore and Los Alamos National Laboratories, Nokia, and the Bank of Thailand. He also assisted virtually every U.S. federal government agency.
Author of 7 management books, including his latest, Strategic Project Management Made Simple, Mr. Schmidt won the coveted Charles T. Main Award from ASME and is cited in Who’s Who in Finance and Industry and Who’s Who in the World. He holds a BS in aerospace engineering from the University of Washington and an MBA from Harvard University.
For more information contact the Short Course Program Office:
email@example.com | (310) 825-3344 | fax (310) 206-2815