40-Hour Short Course
The objective of this course is to help TRIZ users gain advanced-level experience in applying all TRIZ methods, and to gain confidence in working on real-life problems.
A test and an application of TRIZ to a real-life problem are required for the TRIZ Practitioner certification.
Successful completion of Designing and Manufacturing Better Products Faster Using TRIZ and Advanced Practice TRIZ.
Coordinator and Lecturer
Zinovy Royzen, MS, is the founder and president of TRIZ Consulting, Inc., Seattle, Washington. He is a TRIZ Master certified by Genrich Altshuller, the creator of TRIZ. Mr. Royzen cofounded and is a former director of Altshuller Institute for TRIZ Studies. He is a leading TRIZ consultant, project facilitator, trainer, and developer.
Mr. Royzen has led workshops and provided consultation to organizations including The Boeing Company, Eastman-Kodak, Ford Motor Company, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Hewlett-Packard, Illinois Tool Works, Kimberly-Clark, LG Electronics, Lucent Technologies, National Semiconductor, NASA, Philips Semiconductors, Rolls-Royce, Samsung, Siemens, Thermo King Corporation, and Xerox. He holds 29 patents. Mr. Royzen holds a MS in mechanical engineering, has authored key TRIZ papers, and has conducted courses for UCLA Extension since 1997.
- Analysis of a Situation and Problem Formulation
- Ideal Ways (The Best Directions to Design the Ideal Product or Process)
- Solving a Class of Problems called an Insufficient Function
- Solving a Class of Problems called a Conflict
- Solving a Class of Problems called a Harmful or Unwanted Function
- Solving a Class of Problems called Measurement
- Accelerated Development of the New Generation of Products and Processes by Applying TRIZ Laws of System Evolution
- Analysis of Failures and Problem Formulation
- Solving a Class of Problems Revealing the Causes of a Failure
- Solving Real-Life Problems
For more information contact the Short Course Program Office:
email@example.com | (310) 825-3344 | fax (310) 206-2815